It is common for landlords and letting agencies to demand professional cleaning of a property that is about to be vacated. Moreover, having visible stains on carpets and upholstery is among the top reasons why tenants lose their deposit.
End to End is available 7 days a week to do handle this. We use 2 expert methods, depending on the type of fabric:
- Hot water extraction – appropriate for 85% of the carpets, made out of synthetic fabrics.
- Dry cleaning – suitable for hand-made oriental rugs, delicate and organic materials like silk, velvet and leather, that can’t be treated with water.
How We Do it Step by Step
This service will eliminate all your worries and stains. End to End has local teams spread all over the capital who can visit you at a time and place that suits you. We supply everything needed and use only professional products and equipment. Here’s an overview of the service:
- The technician arrives at the address fully geared-up.
- He starts with fibre inspection to determine its type.
- Depending on the result, he chooses the most appropriate technique to deliver best results.
- Before the actual procedure, the piece is hoovered to remove solid dirt particles.
- All visible stains and high traffic areas are pre-treated by hand with special detergents.
- The fabric is cleaned with hot water extraction or dry cleaning.
- At the end, your carpet is free of stains and deodorized.
Тhe hot water extraction (HWE) is also known as steam cleaning, although there is no actual steam involved. It works with high water pressure to agitate the fibres and special alkaline and acetic solutions to increase the reaction. Once this goes into the fabric, it connects with dirt particles and allergens. Then it’s extracted along with all filth and your piece looks like new again.
The dry cleaning procedure involves a special powder or foam that is manually scrubbed in the fabric and then extracted with a special machine. This is the only method for delicate fabrics that can’t be washed.
More Useful Info about the Service
- Service duration may vary, depending on the size of the treated items
- Drying after the hot water extraction method can take up to 5 hours and we will provide you with an air mover for free
- We can also take care of upholstered furniture, mattresses, and curtains
- You can combine services in a single appointment to save time and money
- Order carpet washing with move out cleaning and you’ll get 40% OFF the price
- We work with the leading provider of detergents Prochem
- Upon request, we can apply a fabric protector to preserve your items from staining
- People with pets can benefit from Insecticide – a pet-friendly spray, that repels fleas and other bugs from carpets and furniture pieces.
Our reputation depends on our work. That is why we do our best to satisfy our clients. You can see the results of our efforts in the Testimonials section of our website.
Get in Touch
To ask for a free quote, receive more information or schedule a service, please call 020 3404 5102 or fill in this form.