We provide professional carpet and upholstery cleaning across London. No matter the type of fabric, we have the needed expertize and industry standard equipment.
End to End is available 7 days a week including bank holidays at no extra cost. We use 2 expert methods, depending on the type of fabric:
- Hot water extraction – appropriate for 85% of the carpets made out of synthetic fabrics.
- Dry cleaning – suitable for hand-made oriental rugs, delicate and organic materials such as silk, velvet and leather, that can’t be treated with water.
How we clean your Carpets & Upholstery: Step by Step
Let us bring back the shine of your carpets, rugs and upholstery. Having a flexible schedule local teams across London can visit you at a time and place that suits you. Here’s an overview of the service:
- A technician arrives at the address fully geared-up.
- He determines the type of fibres to be cleaned.
- Depending on the result, he chooses the most appropriate technique to deliver best results.
- Before the actual procedure, the piece is hoovered to remove solid dirt particles.
- All visible stains and high traffic areas are pre-treated by hand with special detergents.
- The fabric is cleaned with hot water extraction or dry cleaning.
- In the end, your carpet is free of stains and deodorized.
- An air mover is used to reduce the drying time after a carpet cleaning with hot water extraction
How does Hot Water Extraction work
- Hot water extraction (HWE), also known as steam cleaning, works with high water pressure to agitate the fibres and special alkaline and acetic solutions to increase the reaction.
- A special machine ejects the liquid, dissolving any grime, dirt and allergens.
- Meanwhile, a nozzle sucks 95% of the moisture and all other particles, leaving your carpet practically dry.
How does Dry carpet cleaning work
- A special powder or foam is evenly spread on the area
- The powder is rubbed in with the help of a brush which rotates at a safe speed (fibre agitation)
- The powder works its magic, dissolving and loosening any unwanted particles
- A special dry cleaning machine sucks in all the powder.
This method is particularly suitable for fibres which are too delicate for water extraction. Let our cleaning technicians help you determine which of your carpets and rugs require this technique.
Learn more about our Carpet & Upholstery cleaning in London
- Service duration may vary, depending on the size of the treated items
- Drying after the hot water extraction method can take up to 5 hours and we will provide you with an air mover for free
- We can also take care of upholstered furniture, mattresses, and curtains
- Get discounts for combining cleaning your carpets with another of our services
- Order carpet washing with our move out cleaning service and you’ll get 40% OFF the price
- We work with the leading provider of detergents Prochem
- Upon request, we can apply a fabric protector to preserve your items from staining
Our immaculate reputation comes from the quality of our services. You can see the results of our efforts in the Testimonials section of our website:
Take a look at what our clients have to say about us
Get in Touch – Book an expert carpet cleaning in London
To ask for a free quote, receive more information or schedule a service, please call 020 3404 5102 or fill in our online booking form.