Whether you are a tenant about to leave a rented property or a landlord who is offering accommodation – you can take advantage of our comprehensive end of tenancy cleaning service available throughout London. We use professional methods and follow strict checklists (the same used by landlords and agencies) to deliver a service that will meet the requirements of everyone involved.
What Makes Our Service а Convenient Choice?
- A 72-hour guarantee, including a free re-clean
- Short notice availability in case you are in a hurry
- Not limited in time – we work until everything is completed
- Free oven cleaning included as part of the job
- Providing all detergents and equipment for the service
- Flexible appointment options, including weekends and bank holidays at no extra charge
- Customer care available 24/7 for assistance and bookings
How We Do It
- We will dispatch a team of cleaners based on the size of your property and the amount of work (usually 2 or 3) who will arrive at a time you’ve specified.
- The experts carry all necessary equipment and detergents and will commence the cleaning session right away.
- Special attention will be paid to the areas specified in the schedule, in order to ensure the best results possible.
- You will be left with a job completion form, ensuring that the property has been cleaned professionally and a shining place, ready for inspection.
NOTE: Please keep in mind that this service can’t be performed up to standard if the tenant’s personal belongings are not removed (or at least packed and gathered somewhere).
Click on the tab bellow to see what our comprehensive checklist includes. All tasks can be tailored to match your property needs and personal requirements.
Additional Cleaning Procedures
- Wall Spot Cleaning – When it comes to ending a tenancy agreement, visible marks on the walls are often worrisome. We might be able to do something about it by using sugar soap. However, keep in mind that if the wall is too damaged only a handyman will be able to render you a professional assistance.
- Deep Carpet Cleaning –If the textile floor coverings need to be refreshed as well to remove visible stains, then we can also assist you with expert hot water extraction or dry cleaning. This is a professional procedure performed with special equipment. It is suitable for most types of carpets and upholstered furniture.
Is somebody unhappy? We’ve got a 72-hour guarantee!
If you notice that some area wasn’t cleaned properly, then please contact us as soon as possible. We will send the team back for a free re-clean. This way we ensure that tenants will get their security deposits back and landlords will be content with the state of their property.
Schedule Your Service with Us!
To arrange your cleaning or ask for an estimate, simply call us on 020 3404 5102 or visit our contact page to fill in the form. We are at your service 24/7. You can also use our live chat and get all your questions answered.